As a UX/UI Designer at Elicus, you will be responsible for designing intuitive and visually appealing interfaces for WordPress websites and plugins. You will work closely with our development team and other stakeholders to understand user needs and design solutions that optimize user experience. You will be expected to create wireframes, mockups, prototypes, and other design assets that communicate your vision effectively and efficiently.
- Conduct user research and testing to understand user needs and preferences.
- Design intuitive and visually appealing interfaces for WordPress websites and plugins.
- Create wireframes, mockups, prototypes, and other design assets that effectively communicate your vision.
- Collaborate with the development team and other stakeholders to ensure that designs are implemented effectively and efficiently.
- Continuously iterate and improve designs based on user feedback and data analysis.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest design trends and technologies, and incorporate them into your work where appropriate.
- Communicate effectively with team members and stakeholders to ensure that design goals and priorities are aligned with business goals.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Design, Human-Computer Interaction, or a related field.
- At least 3 years of experience in UX/UI design, preferably in a product design or development setting.
- A portfolio of UX/UI design work that demonstrates your skills and experience.
- Proficiency in design tools such as Sketch, Figma, or Adobe Creative Suite.
- Strong knowledge of user-centered design principles and practices.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience designing WordPress plugins or themes.
- Experience with animation and interaction design.
Why Work at Elicus?
- You will have the opportunity to work with a talented and passionate team of designers and developers who are dedicated to creating innovative solutions for WordPress users.
- You will be able to work from anywhere in the world, as long as you have a reliable internet connection.
- You will have a great deal of autonomy and flexibility in your work, as long as you are able to meet your deadlines and deliver high-quality work.
- You will receive a competitive salary and benefits package, commensurate with your skills and experience.
- You will have opportunities for professional growth and development, including attending conferences and training sessions, and working on new and exciting projects.
If you are passionate about UX/UI design and want to work with a dynamic and innovative team, we encourage you to apply for this position. Please send your resume and portfolio to hello8elicus.com with the subject line “UX/UI Designer”. We look forward to hearing from you!